RATING COLOR CODE

RED = Terrible
ORANGE = Not Very Good
PINK = O.K.
PURPLE = Pretty Good
GREEN = Amazing
BLUE = In Between Two (Look After Rating To See Which Two It's In Between)

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Hotel Transylvania -movie

Hotel Transylvania, written by Robert SmigelPeter Baynham and directed by Genndy Tartakovsky, is great film for families.  There are some jokes that can get kind of goofy, but there are also plenty of cheap shots!  The plot is very traditional, monster falls in love with a human, but is displayed in a way that is pretty original.  I thought, overall, it was an excellent film, and it kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time.  I would recommend it as a family activity and certainly for kids.

Rating: 4 STARS

3 comments:

  1. I just saw this with some friends last night, it was pretty good, but very predictable. Thanks Fred!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the movie and LOVED the review. Looking forward to more!

    ReplyDelete